Frag Grenade Trigger Pouch – M26 Desert Right-Handed, Made of a composite of materials, which makes the Trigger Pouch durable and safe
One handed operation, fast extraction
Developed by Advanced Combat Solutions (A.C.S. INDUSTRIES), the Grenade Trigger Pouch is a simplified way to quickly and safely extract a grenade contrary to the time consuming and complicated soft pouch.
The Trigger Pouch has 7 safety mechanisms making it the safest pouch available
- When attaching the device to the vest verify that the connectors are secure and locked.
- Make sure that the spoon (lever) is in the spoon protector.
- Verify that the ring safety is secure in the ring protector
- Verify that the safety catch is upwards and the buttons are secured & locked.
- Do not block the top cover.
- When extracting the grenade from the device ensure that your hand is wrapped around the spoon (lever).
If grenade has not been used, to remove the grenade from the device secure the spoon (lever) – (if the thumb safety has been removed).
- Do not clean the device when a grenade is inside.
- The device should be cleaned after use with pressurized air or damp rag.
- Do not use any cleaning agents other than water.
- Do not cut or make any change to the device.
- Do not expose the device to temperatures above 120 degrees C.