Assembly on vest
1. Select strategic area on the vest (right handers on the right, left handers on the left)
2. Insert the vest clips into the vests strips (It is also possible to insert between the stiches).
3. To lock the device on to the vest, pull each clip outwards until the vest clips clicks (the latch on the back of the device
will secure the device). Verify that the device is locked.
4. To remove the device from the vest: pull each clip outwards to disconnect the latch from the device and remove from
Loading the device
* This device has 3 safety mechanisms for the spoon (lever) that allows the user to dissemble the thumb safety.
1. Open the top cover
2. Put the grenade into the device and verify that the spoon (lever) is secure in the spoon protector.
3. Verify that the safety ring is secure in the ring protector.
4. Close the top cover.
5. Lock the buttons by lifting the safety catch.
To remove the grenade from the Device:
1. Open the safety catch, press the buttons & open the top cover.
2. Extract the grenade from the device and secure the spoon (lever) if thumb safety was removed.
3. Close the top cover.
1. Select the desired hand for extraction of grenade.
2. Place hand on device and wrap fingers around, place fingers on the buttons.
3. Open safety catch, press fingers on the buttons.
4. Hold the grenade in hand, (verify that you’re holding the spoon (lever) and quickly extract the grenade from the device.
5. Pull the safety ring and throw grenade.
1. When attaching the device to the vest verify that the connectors are secure and locked.
that your hand is wrapped around the spoon (lever).
1. If grenade has not been used, to remove the grenade
safety has been removed).
1. Do not clean the device when a grenade is inside.