Assembly on vest
1. Select strategic area on the vest.
2. Insert the vest clips into the vests strips (clips can be inserted between the stitches).
3. To lock the device on to the vest, pull each vest clip outwards until the clips click (the latch on the back of the device will
secure the device). Verify that the device is locked.
4. To remove the device from the vest: pull each vest clip outwards to disconnect the latch from the device and remove
from the vest.
Loading the device
1. Open the top cover.
2. Thread the Pull string to safety ring (no need to move the safety ring).
3. Insert the grenade in the device; verify that the spoon (lever) is secured in spoon protection.
4. Close the top cover.
5. Thread the pull string to the hook on the back of the device, verify that it is secure.
6. Lock the buttons by lifting the safety release.
To remove the grenade from the Device:
1. Disconnect the pull string from the hook.
2. Open the safety catch and press the buttons.
3. Disconnect the pull string from the hook.
4. Remove the pull string from the safety ring.
5. Remove the grenade.
6. Close the top cover.
1. Select the desired hand for extraction of grenade.
2. Place hand on device and wrap hand around, place fingers on the buttons.
3. Open safety catch, press fingers on the buttons.
4. Hold the grenade in hand, (verify that you’re holding the spoon (lever) and quickly extract the grenade from the device.
Please Note!!! The grenade in your hand is without a safety ring and is ready to be thrown.
1. When attaching the device to the vest verify that the connectors are secure and locked.
2. When threading the pull string do not pull the ring.
3. Make sure that the safety release is facing up and locks the buttons.
4. Do not block the top cover
5. When extracting the grenade from the device ensure
that your hand is wrapped around the spoon (lever).
1. As soon as the grenade is pulled from the device without the pull ring it is activated and ready to be thrown.
1. Do not clean the device when a grenade is inside.
2. The device should be cleaned after use with pressurized air or damp rag.
3. Do not use any cleaning agents other than water.
4. Do not cut or make any change to the device.
5. Do not expose the device to temperatures above 120 degrees C.